Hi Thiago,

Yes, I'll certainly use your Html5DateField wherever I can, in preference
to the WebFX based DateField component, whenever just a date is required.
Good effort!

Indeed, datetime-local is not yet widely implemented in desktop browsers
(seems to work fine in Chrome and Edge, but not IE or Firefox).  I think
this should improve with time.  The situation with mobile browsers seems
much better.  I guess offering Html5 versions of date/datetime fields
keeps Tapestry ahead of the game.  More than happy to send you
DateTimeField.java if it might be of interest.

Regards,

Chris.