> On 2018-19-12, at 07:01 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
> <thiag...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What issue, exactly? Exact HTML output? If yes, this is something that
> probably can be either fixed in Tapestry itself or customized implementing
> a MarkupRenderer.

Yes, this basically boils down to Tapestry not modifying templates when I don’t
want to. A couple of months ago I researched the topic and found a similar
answer in the archives. I tried to create a lightweight class AmpWriterFactory
that implements MarkupWriterFactory, but it was such a hassle for a relatively
small project that I gave up. Maybe I was on the wrong path?

Rafael