Hi Cezary,
first thanks!
I provided no code, because it is rather straight forward, just an
@SessionAttribute annotated private field, which is a bean implementing
Serializable.
Then this @SetupRender method constructing the bean and filling it's
properties, a form and an onValidate and an onSuccess method. And as I
mentioned the SessionAttribut bean is already in the onValidate methode
null, very strange.
But I will follow your hints and try to figure out whats going on :-)

Regards, Ric