Thank you!

On 10/3/2020 4:29 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:
Hello, Charles!

TAP5-2641 is taking care of fixing the split packages problem, plus setting
automatic module names for all the Tapestry JARs ("org.apache.tapestry" +
project name, except for tapestry5-annotations, which will be
org.apache.tapestry-annotations'). Lots of classes needed to be moved
around, but I'll try to provide a tool to rewrite imports to alleviate the
problem.