Nice! I think it is important that the docs are working - but I also know
how things work in the real world, so thank you :)

I checked a "random" link on the docs page and navigated to the
coffeescript docs on:
https://tapestry.apache.org/5.6.3/coffeescript/t5-core-dom-jquery.html
overall things look good.

The menu in the upper right corner in the coffeescript docs look much
better - However only the first 3 links in the menu works - the rest are
still not correct.

For example AJAX.COFFEE (first of the invalid links) points to
https://tapestry.apache.org/src/main/coffeescript/META-INF/modules/t5/core/ajax.html
where the correct link should probably be:
https://tapestry.apache.org/5.6.3/coffeescript/ajax.html (trial error shows
that the page is there, whether that is correct I do not know).

--
Chris