Hi,

I was looking into using SASS stylesheets on our application which runs on
Tapestry version 5.7.3

I noticed that there is support for LESS using the less4j library. Has anyone
been able to use SASS? I was expecting that there would be support for wro4j in
tapestry but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Any pointers on how you would go
about using SASS?

Thanks,
Chirag

Confidentiality note: This e-mail may contain confidential information from
Clarivate. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete this
e-mail and notify the sender immediately.