From: Charles Karow <char...@karow.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 5:45 PM
To: users@tapestry.apache.org <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Anyone still using Java 8 in Tapestry webapps

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of BAYADA. Beware of links and
attachments.

Hi Thiago,

Yes, I have two apps in production using Java 8.

Best,
Charles

On 10/3/23 12:34 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:
> Hello, everyone!
>
> While planning the next Tapestry steps, one piece of information that
> would be useful is whether there's still Tapestry webapps out there
> running on Java 8. No need to tell what the webapps are, just raise
> your virtual hand if the answer is yes.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Cheers!

Spread the word and earn a bonus by referring a
friend.<https://jobs.bayada.com/talentscout?utm_source=email+signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Talent+Scout>

[Compassion, Excellence, Reliability]<http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_site>

[Facebook]<http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_fb> [Twitter] <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_tw>
[LinkedIn] <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_LI>  [YouTube] <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_yt>
 [Bayada] <http://bhhc.co/BAYemail_site>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain information belonging to BAYADA
and is protected by law. Do not forward, copy, or otherwise disclose to anyone
unless permitted by BAYADA or required by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately.