Thanks !! I'll try that too :-)

/David
Santosh Asbe wrote:

Hi,
Check this link
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=108556070626723&w=2
Also your hung status of tomcat might be due to JVM and kernel threading.
Use the foloowing in catalina.sh
using the following:
export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1
It should be less or same to your kernel version
 Santosh

On 10/14/05, David Gagnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for your help guys ! I try to inspect the thread to find where
they are blocked!

Regards
/David

GB Developer wrote:

You could try getting a thread dump.

KILL -3 <pid>

<pid> is the pid of your tomcat process. The output of this command
should
be in catalina.out, or wherever you have (re)directed stderr. Look into
this
output for threads you've created (or tomcat processing threads) that
seem
to be hung up on code you've written.