Hi,

I'm currently experiencing an error that only occurs with IE6 (sp1 and sp2) on Windows (tested on Win98 and WinXP).

When trying to access a tomcat resource protected by security contstraints, the login form is correctly displayed, however, when using Internet Explorer a correct username and password always returns an 400 error response. If I switch to using Firefox then I can login fine.

Has anyone else come across this problem? Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out what the problem might be because I am stuck.

Tomcat 4.1.29 running on JDK1.4.2 on Mac OS X Server.

Many Thanks,
Chris.

----
Chris Birch