From: David Delbecq [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 3:37 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Do not want change into the warfile name

Well contexts are used to name web applications
web applications are accessed using
http://host:port/contextName/

That is if you set context to 'clay', it's the
expected behaviour it's accessible using

http://host:port/clay/

For this, war is stored on server using name 'clay.war'
If it was to be named 'example.war' then it would
be accessible using http://host:port/example and
it's context would be example, not clay.

Am not sure why you want the war not be named
with context name, as it's the expected behaviour
of tomcat.