Hassan

Thanks:

Ah, I see, you are using a sendRedirect(...).
Yes, this certainly lets you forward without
having to get the formal context of the target
but it does put the URL on the browser line
if I remember correctly.  This will work for
some of what I am doing but not in the case
where I require that the target remain anonymous.

Thanks again

Maurice

Hassan Schroeder wrote:
Maurice Yarrow wrote:

I'm also interested in this issue of http(s) switching.
Could you possibly put up an example of this filter?

Sure:

<http://webtuitive.com/samples/java/HttpRedirectorFilter.java>

And, of course, this should be the *first* Filter in your chain...

FWIW!