Wow, that made it!

Wonder why it didn't work with Tomcat's "Configure Tomcat" application?
Never mind, now it works.

Thank's to all!

/JA

"Peter Crowther" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
2005-10-25 18:30
Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List"

"Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: URGENT: Running Tomcat 5.0 as a Windows service using a specific user

> From: Jan Andersson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I'll try again: How do I do to run Tomcat 5.0 as a Windows
> service using a
> specific user? I've tried using the Configure Tomcat
> application, tab Log
> On, but Tomcat is anyway started with "SYSTEM" as user.

Jan, have you tried using the standard Administrative Tools>Services
console, and changing the service's login there?

                                 - Peter