Help!!!

I use a secure (https) XML feed and it appears the provider recently switched
SSL certificate providers and is now using an Equifax certificate.  Since that
switch occured,
my code is now throwing the following exceptions:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: java.security.cert.CertificateException:
Could not find trusted certificate

Per the research I have done, I believe this must mean that the root
certificate from Equifax must be installed in my local Keystore, in order to
trust and decipher this certificate.  But attempts so far

to import this into the keystore and obtain successful connection again have
all failed.

Does anyone know what is going on? Am I on the right path?  Does anyone know
what I am doing wrong?

Thanks.

Neal