This is the same application deployed to 65 virtual hosts.

I was using a P3 600 w/ 1GB of RAM running under SuSE Linux 9.2. The only
performance issue was startup time was about 5 minutes. CPU Utilization was
between 3 and 15% during the day.

I'm now running on a P4 3.2GHz w/ 2GB of RAM under SuSE Linux 9.3. Startup
time is about 29 seconds. CPU Utilization is always less than 2%.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/