Hope it helps,

-Anthony

PS: I'm glad you're not on strike.

On Nov 3, 2005, at 1:38 PM, Bliesner, Christopher P wrote:

Mine are not.  They are on their own RBS tablespace.

But the person's configuration that I'm describing, I'm not sure. What
were you driving at?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony Carlos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:34 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Connection Pooling filling Temp tablespace

Chris:

Are your rollback segments located on the Temp tablespace?

-Anthony

On Nov 3, 2005, at 12:13 PM, Bliesner, Christopher P wrote:

Hello,

I am currently using Tomcat 4.1.12 with Oracle 8i on a Solaris 8 Unix
machine and I have successfully set up the Tomcat configuration,
pooling, etc. and all is working as it should.

However, I'm running into errors with the Temp tablespace in Oracle in
relation to Tomcat taking up all of its space.   When I recycle
Tomcat,
it will clear the Temp tablespace.  To me, this looks like a Tomcat
Pooling configuration issue.  The size of the Temp tablespace is
already 5gig and it is being completely consumed so that the backups
are failing at night when they try to use the Temp tablespace.

Any help would be appreciated,

Chris Bliesner
Boeing Oracle DBA
El Paso Operations