From: ALEX HYDE [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04.11.2005 00:40
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Apache filters?

Hi all,

I am using Tomcat to serve up my image content. I was considering moving this
static content to Apache itself but I'm stuck on how to do dynamic
authorisation of a directory in Apache. In Tomcat I can restrict access to the
images directory by adding a filter and in this filter dynamically checking for
a valid security pin in the url. But how would I do such a thing in Apache? I
know Apache can do it based on user or requesting machine but this is more
dynamic.

Cheers alot

Alex

Security Centre.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER. The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are strictly
confidential and they may not be used or disclosed by someone who is not a
named recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by replying
to this email inserting the word "misdirected" as the message and delete this
e-mail from your system.