I'm the only one in Mexico?? Wow... guess that means if the user base grows in my country then I'll get more job offers =)

Very nice work. Any plans to release details on how you did it? I'd be really interested in doing something similar just for kicks.

Regards,

Luis

Claire McLister wrote:

Hi,

We've been working with Google Maps to see if we can automatically map origins of emails to groups.

As a trial, we've been mapping active emails to this group since Oct 27th at:

 http://www.zeesource.net/maps/map.do?group=667

 Would like to hear from you what you think of this service.

 Thanks for listening.

Claire

 --
 Claire McLister                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 1684 Nightingale Avenue     Suite 201

                     http://www.zeemaps.com