2005/11/8, sudip shrestha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I had the similar problem before..
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@tomcat.apache.org/msg00057.html
> Just remove the <context> elment from the server.xml file. Tomcat 5 docs
> don't recommend putting <context> in server.xml. If you do so, it will
> create <webAppName>.xml file in your conf/Catalina/<hostname>/. Tomcat will
> always refer to the one in conf/ and the one in server.xml as well....You
> can also provide a context.xml under your META-INF/ directory in your
> webapp, but again this will be overridden by the one under conf/ if one
> already exists in here and if not, a new one will be created in the conf/
> and will be referred to in the future unless you manually delete it and
> tomcat will create it again...so you can't avoid the one under conf/....

Yes but the problem is not there. The problem is that if I do things
this way, the application won't be under / but under /one2team, and I
need it to be under / :(

I can do with the Catalina/localhost/ROOT.xml file, I just rm -f it
when I uninstall the RPM... It's just this / thing which is annoying,
and the way I found around the problem is certainly not the proper one
:(

--
Francis Galiegue, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
One2team - 12bis rue de la Pierre Levée, 75011 Paris - 0143381980