Do you have full access to the server machine? If yes, you could just copy and paste the war file inside and wait for several seconds. At least that's how I do it. If you want to avoid potential problem due to class change, maybe stop TC before pasting and restart it afterwards.

Zohar Amir wrote:

Hi,
I have a servlet deployed on my tomcat server. What are the options of upgrading this servlet (I have a new war file)? Which is the best way? What if I do not have admin web access to the server?