> From: Gangaa D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> So How do I get Trusted Root Certification
> Authorities?

If you have control over all the browsers that will be accessing your
application: put your self-signed certificate into each of their trusted
stores.

If you don't have control over some of them: Pay money to an issuer who
*is* in there to issue you a valid certificate, and install that in your
keystore.  I tend to use Thawte, mainly because I know some of the staff
there; I've had good service thus far, but your mileage may vary.  I've
not had to do this on a Tomcat system; check that the issuer will issue
the cert in a format that is appropriate for Tomcat before you pay
money.

                - Peter