Jarrod Holder wrote:
Mark,

The \conf\catalina\localhost directory is empty and there isn't an admin folder
at \server\webapps.

The admin interface is not installed, I'm only trying to get Tomcat to stop
responding when I hit the WEB_ROOT/admin folder from a web browser.  The reason
being Tomcat is keeping users from getting to the real /admin folder on our
server.

Just found this. Whilst looking at something else entirely. Does the following file exist? If so delete it.

\webapps\ROOT\admin

Mark