Milan-

take a look at the EJB spec 1.1 DTD specifically..
<ejb-jar>
<!--The ejb-jar element is the root element of the EJB deployment descriptor.
It contains an optional description of the ejb-jar file, optional display name,
optional small icon file name, optional large icon file name, mandatory
structural information about all included enterprise beans, optional
application-assembly descriptor, and an optional name of an ejb-client-jar file
for the ejb-jar. -->
<enterprise-beans>
<!--The enterprise-beans element contains the declarations of one or more
enterprise beans. -->
 <session>
<!-- The session element declares an session bean. The declaration consists of:
an optional description; optional display name; optional small icon file name;
optional large icon file name; a name assigned to the enterprise bean in the
deployment description; the names of the session bean's home and remote
interfaces; the session bean's implementation class; the session bean's state
management type; the session bean's transaction management type; an optional
declaration of the bean's environment entries; an optional declaration of the
bean's EJB references; an optional declaration of the security role references;
and an optional declaration of the bean's resource factory references. The
elements that are optional are "optional" in the sense that they are omitted
when if lists represented by them are empty. -->

   <home> The home element contains the fully-qualified name of the enterprise
bean's home interface </home>
   <remote> The remote element contains the fully-qualified name of the
enterprise bean's remote interface </remote>
  <ejb-class> The ejb-class element contains the fully-qualified name of the
enterprise bean's class </ejb-class>

All of this information came from the tutorial located at
http://kb.atlassian.com/content/orion/docs/deployment/ejb-jar.xml.html

HTH
Martin-