Hello,
I am having some real problems with configuring my site to the internet.

I created a site on my PC, using Tomcat 5.5, and throughout development/testing
I would call the site like so:
http://localhost/mySite
and all was good.

I purchased a DNS name from Register.com and configured my Tomcat 5.5 like so:

This is my server.xml file:
    <Host name="www.myniftysite.com" appBase="webapps/"
       unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
        <Context path="" docBase="/mySite" />

It took a while to get this to work, playing with appBase and docBase, but this
did get the site to display.

But after that, I am having more problems. Each time a user goes to the site,
they get two JSESSIONIDS, and have to click on the first buttons two times?

Falling back to my localhost, I did not see these problems. Over the weekend, I
figured it was time to see what may cause this. Eveidently I screwed something
up in the configuration and could use a hand. Also, with the entry in the
server.xml, I cannot create another site on the box and call it with
"localhost" or "127.0.0.1" Anyway to get around this. I want to create a
devMySite for bugs and new development, but that is even giving me a fit.

I would certainly appreciate any help with these issues.

Sincerely
Scott