Sorry, Nix. I personally know about it, but I was asking the original poster of this question what his JAVA_HOME is. I know that in Mac OS X, when you install Java 1.5, the binaries are installed in a separate location than Java 1.4. Someone mentioned that the Java version might be wrong, and someone else said something about a symbolic link-- All that should be fixed if JAVA_HOME is declared correctly...

Thanks and good luck,

-Anthony