I do not understand your comments. Could you give me a link to what part of the
docs you are referring to?

-----Original Message-----
From: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 11:00 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Re site problems, here is server.xml

Scott Purcell wrote:

>     <Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost">
>
>       <Host name="www.mySite.com" appBase="webapps/"
>        unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true"
>        xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
>         <Context path="" docBase="/mySite" />
>
>       </Host>
>     </Engine>

So, what's the issue? You have a defaultHost in your Engine element
that doesn't exist; add a Host element for it.

Note: it's no longer recommended to put your Context elements in
server.xml -- see the docs for alternatives.

--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                          dream.  code.