Hi all,
I'm using Tomcat 5.0, and I'm having a very strange problem. Sometimes, when
a client sends several continuous http requests to the server, it receives
http headers when it should only be the body. If in method doPost()I call
request.getInputStream, I can see header lines. I'm using Apache XmlRpc, so
the body is a xml document, when I try to parse this body, I get a "Content
is not allowed in prolog" error, because the parser finds this header lines
in the body (document to be parsed). It's very strange, we only get this
error when we use a xmlrpc client written in C and using xmlrpc-c and
libwww.
Has anybody ever seen a similar problem. Any kind of help would be very
appreciated. Thanks a lot