> From: Akoulov, Alexandre [IT]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: TryNo2: "path" attribute for "Context" element in tomcat 5.5
>
> I am just wondering if you have any comments on the following email:

What kind of comments are you looking for?  The OP encountered a
problem, read the doc, corrected his configuration, and resolved the
problem.  Other than perhaps reading the doc first (difficult to know
where to read, of course), it looks like he did everything right.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.