To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: Certificate Revocation Lists in Tomcat 5.5

1) crlFile is a standard parameter for Connector since
Tomcat 5.5.10 if my recollection is right.

2) There are no quirks in using it.

Martin

--- Kennedy Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

After doing some research, I have found a few
examples of
{tomcat.home}/conf/server.xml files online that use
the "crlFiles" param as
part of a connector.  Is this a standard parameter
that can be used in the
server.xml file?  I ask because the sites where I
have found these examples
are not clear in whether this is some "added"
functionality.  The reason I
don't try it out myself is because at this point I
don't have a CRL which
contains any of the certificates we use in our
development environment.

To summarize:

1)  Is the crlFiles param a standard <connector>
element?

2) Has (does) anyone use this param, and are there
any quirks to using it.

Thanks,

Kennedy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Dubuc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>