Title: Tomcat 4.06, JK ISAPI redirector plugin 1.2.15.0, IIS 6.0 on Wind ows Server 2003 How To

Can anyone point me to some documentation that is specific to getting the Jakarta ISAPI plugin to work with IIS 6.0 on Windows Server 2003?

This all seems to work properly on Windows XP (IIS 5.0), but I can't seem to get it to work on Windows Server 2003 (IIS 6.0).

Thank you.

      Jim Weegar
      McKESSON
      Shared Technology Group
      5995 Windward Parkway
      Alpharetta, GA 30005
      office: 404-338-3712

      fax: 404-338-5111
      email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

<<Jim Weegar ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).vcf>>