Hi ,

   I looked at the webdav servlet in apache-tomcat-5.5.13-src and it
does not appear that the PROPPATCH method is implemented . Is there a
release that it is or am I looking in the right place?

/**
     * PROPPATCH Method.
     */
    protected void doProppatch(HttpServletRequest req,
                               HttpServletResponse resp)
        throws ServletException, IOException {

        if (readOnly) {
            resp.sendError(WebdavStatus.SC_FORBIDDEN);
            return;
        }

        if (isLocked(req)) {
            resp.sendError(WebdavStatus.SC_LOCKED);
            return;
        }

        resp.sendError(HttpServletResponse.SC_NOT_IMPLEMENTED);

    }

Thanks ,

Bill