From: Alla Winter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 3:22 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: FW: Upgrading Tomcat

Thanks for finding this link.
Beside the explanation on various packages of TOMCAT, the message in
there also suggests that it is not worthy to use APACHE on a top of
TOMCAT due to TOMCAT now is handling static pages almost as good as
APACHE.
But what about handling SSL - somewhere I read that APACHE handles
encryption much better than TOMCAT.  Is it still true?