hiii..
I have tried some different configuraitons but neither of them worked....

I understand a tricky diffrence of the error mesaages that I have given from tomcat ..

the first one is

exception :
javax.servlet.servletexception : Error *instantiating servlet class*
//The Correct one (I belive the correct mapping and tomcat fins it ..)....
root couse :
java.lang*.noclassdeffounderrror* : *while resolving class* : manager.lol

and the other one is :
exception :
javax.servlet.servletexception . Wrapper can not find class abc.manager.lol
//There is no possiblity of finding that class becouse itint exist (abc.manager.lol)
root couse:
java.lang.*ClassNotfoundException *: Class not found

as far as I understood tomcat can find the class (the first one), however cant really accept the class and use it...

Richard Mixon wrote:

Aydin,

The snipped from your web.xml does not prove anything. You need to carefully
compre the web.xml entries versus the actual filename of the class file and
to any references to the servlet from a JSP/HTML page.

And you also need to make sure the CRLF line endings are properly adjusted.

When you have done that, report back and maybe we can help some more.

- Richard