Hello,
    when I map my application with a different context path, I cannot use
the j_security_check resource.  I have put in a security constraint in my
web.xml, which works perfectly when I am not using the context.  However,
any time I refer to the application through its context mapping name, I get
a 404 response for j_security_check.  Is there something I am supposed to
add to the context definition? Thanks for your help.

Here is my context definition:

<Context path="/p2Struts" docBase="son" reloadable="true" >
    <Resource name="jdbc/teamDB"
        auth="Container"
        type="javax.sql.DataSource"
        maxActive="100"
        maxIdle="30"
        maxWait="10000"
        username="user"
        password="secret"
        driverClassName="com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver"
        url="jdbc:microsoft:
sqlserver://kebab.ucsd.edu:1433;databaseName=db;SelectMethod=Cursor"
    />
</Context>

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,