From: Damon Rand [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 11:42 AM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Running jconsole against TC 5.5 on Windows

Hi there,
    I'm stuck.. I am running TC 5.5.12 and JDK 1.5.0_05 on Windows as a
service. When I start TC with -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote in the
config it starts but jconsole shows nothing in the local connections.
When I start TC with -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=8999 TC crashes
out and the logs are empty.. Debug gives me little extra info. Has
anyone actually done this on Windows?

Regards,
Damon.