To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 4:53 AM
Subject: How to make a redirector?

   I've seen some websites providing redirector.  I'd like to know if
anyone has done so in Tomcat.  Well, I'm not sure how this mechanism is
called exactly, maybe not called "redirector", so let me explain.

   I've seen some URL which contains two URL's, something like
http://www.siteA.com/xxxxx/http://www.siteB.com/some/path/here/

   A concrete example is those links to mirror sites.

   Anybody knows if there's something similar for Tomcat?  If it's not
available, I'm willing to programme it.  But I don't know what classes
to use to accomplish this.  Anybody could help?

   TIA