Hi,
I have the following setup:
Sun Solaris 9
Apache 2.0.54
Tomcat 5.5.12
Tomcat Connectors 1.2.15

I run a small ISP. We would like to setup one tomcat server instance to handle multiple low-volume tomcat sites. Right now, the only way I can use the connector per domain is by putting the contents of the site in tomcat/webapps/ROOT and then adding: JkMount /* worker1 to the httpd.conf file. This setup requires a separate tomcat process for every site. I think the overhead of this might get a little out of hand(maybe I am wrong here). I'd really like to see if I could use my setup to have multiple tomcat sites running under one process. Any advice is appreciated.

--
Larry Morroni ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
voice:  610.891.9922