Kyle wrote:
> Cheers Mark.
>
> I do realise it's all community based and GOD knows how you all find the
> time you all do already;
>
> But the docs really do get left well behind the reality sometimes.  And
> even when they do "appear" to be uptodate,
> they conflict with other info on tomcat.apache.org.

Point out the discrepancies, better yet file a bug report with a patch
to fix them, and someone will take a look. A lot of the problem, which
we have been trying to do something about where we can, is duplication.

> As a novice Open-Sourcer, it can be difficult to know where to look to
> whom to listen.

Very true. All I can really say is it gets easier with experience.

> Thanks again.

You're welcome.

Mark