"KARNATI, SRINIVASA R [AG/1000]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Bill: If I make modifications to isapi_redirect.dll and the Java side of
> the
> Connector, what is the possibility of getting them included in the future
> releases of the production code? I asked this because we also should be
> able
> to use future releases, or at least until AJP/1.4 alleviates this issue.

It depends a lot on how good the patch is ;-).  I don't see any reason that
we couldn't make it configurable as long as the default on both sides
remains 8KB.

The problem is that you need both isapi_redirect.dll and Tomcat to be aware
of this setting (and, of course, have them both set the same :).  Otherwise,
you're likely to get buffer overflows/ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsExceptions.  The
other thing is that the 'length' field in the record is a 16-bit integer
value, so if you need more than 64KB, you are pretty much SoL.