I am curious as to the reason there is only one connector for each service?
I have a machine with 3 IP addresses. 1 IP is being used by another
program running on
port 80. That leaves me with 2 IPs that I can use for tomcat. The
standalone virtual host
method that I have used in the past seems to assume that tomcat will
have exclusive use of
0.0.0.0:80 and that is obviously not the case in my situation. I've
seen solutions that entail using
multple <Service/> in the server.xml. Another solution would be to use
a different tomcat instance on each port. Are these the only options
available for a standalone tomcat config?

tomcat 5.5.12
jdk 1.5
linux