Hi,
I've just started working with tomcat on Linux.
I am using it in order to search the data that was built by Nutch
crawler.
(I used the instructions of the Nutch web site for that)

When I try to start up tomcat by doing "catalina.sh start"
            I get as an output:
            "
            Using CATALINA_BASE:
/home2/rafi/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31-src/
Using CATALINA_HOME:
/home2/rafi/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31-src/catalina/src
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /home2/rafi/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.31-src//temp
Using JAVA_HOME:       /home2/rafi/JDK/jdk1.5.0_06/
"
But I get the next message in the log file:
"Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/catalina/startup/Bootstrap"

The version of tomcat that I use is 4.1.31
The version of JDK is 1.5.0_06

            I tried to google the "Exception" but haven't got any answer
for that.

Thanks a lot,
Rafi