Did you get any response to your question I wonder? We are looking at
the same issues....

-----Original Message-----
From: Weegar, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 December 2005 14:59
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat 4.06, JK ISAPI redirector plugin 1.2.15.0, IIS 6.0 on
Wind ows Server 2003 How To

Can anyone point me to some documentation that is specific to getting
the Jakarta ISAPI plugin to work with IIS 6.0 on Windows Server 2003?

This all seems to work properly on Windows XP (IIS 5.0), but I can't
seem to get it to work on Windows Server 2003 (IIS 6.0).

Thank you.

Jim Weegar
McKESSON
Shared Technology Group
5995 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005
office: 404-338-3712

fax: 404-338-5111
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain
copies of the original message.

<<Jim Weegar ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).vcf>>

    ***Disclaimer***

The contents of this Email may be privileged and are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action
unlawful.

Should you wish to use Email as a mode of communication, CMi plc and its
subsidiaries are unable to guarantee the security of Email content outside of
our own computer systems.

This footnote also confirms that this Email message has been checked by
MIMESweeper for the presence of computer viruses. Whilst we run anti-virus
software, you are solely responsible for ensuring that any Email or attachment
you receive is virus free. We disclaim any liability for any damage you suffer
as a consequence of receiving any virus.

Checkmate International plc (CMi)
Registered in England No: 1899857
Registered Office 4th Floor, 35 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6BW