To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 10:51 AM
Subject: Re: Session cookies on Linux

Anyone?
I am still stuck on this, I admit that our machine's setup is a bit
'special' as it has to IPs with a server instance bound to each. But
everything else works fine, except for this stupid cookie problem. Can
someone clarify whether using symlinks within the Tomcat install directory
is ok? We are using a couple, for /temp and /work amongst others. Because
the work dir is used by Tomcat just fine however, I beliebe this should be
ok.

Any help on this is very much appreciated.

TIA, Jan

Jan Behrens
OFFIS
FuE-Bereich Betriebliches Informationsmanagement
Escherweg 2  -  26121 Oldenburg  -  Germany
Fon: +49 4 41 97 22 - 187  -  Fax:  +49 4 41 97 22-102
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  URL: http://www.offis.de