Hello again,

trying to find a solution to my problem I have discovered that in past Tomcat
versions
I had just to copy my new jsp pages in the installation directory to get them
updated
in Tomcat. There was no need to use target reload.

So maybe I am forgetting any configuration parameter in Tomcat 5.5 wich set that
"automatic" jsp-reloading.

Anyone could help, please?

                   Guillermo