Hi Peter

> a) Use a newer tomcat release 5.0.30 better 5.5.9 or higher
> b)  <5.0.30 has a memory leak with registering stats as jk requests
>     use request.registerRequests=false inside you worker2.properties

Unfortunately I can't really switch my tomcat version, because my
webapp is colocated with another client one which "requires" 5.0.25.

Thank you very much for this bug report, I wasn't aware of this, and
this thread http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=113297418730693&w=2
describes exactly the problems I'm experiencing, so I'll add this
property and check the load afterwards.

Thanks again

Laurent