Hi,

On Dec 16, 2005, at 6:18 PM, Martin Gainty wrote:

Sebastian-
send us the logs specifically stdout_YYYYMMDD.log
Martin-
I've got nothing named "stdout*.log". Where so

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sebastian Funk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: Tomcat and iptables?

Hi,
Thanks to all, now I entered the ports 8082, 8009, 8443 and 8005 (for shutdown) and now Tomcat works, but I can't shutdown. There comes as usual:
Using CATALINA_BASE:   /home/tomcat/tomcat
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /home/tomcat/tomcat
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /home/tomcat/tomcat/temp
Using JRE_HOME:       /usr/lib/jdk
but then nothing happens, and I get no prompt back. Did I miss a port?
Best Regards,
Sebastian Funk