Hi all,

I have a really wreird problem. I have a web site and I get a
NullPointerException once in a while because the
WcPresentationConstants.CURRENT_RESOURCE is null.

UkResource resource = (UkResource)
param.request.getSession().getAttribute(WcPresentationConstants.CURRENT_RESOURCE);

But this code arrive just after the user logs in. And just after we set
the attribute. This error occurs every 3 or 4 weeks and I cannot
reproduce it (So 99% of the time everything works just fine). This code
is always run just after the user log in so there is no user interaction
involved. If the error occurs I have a bug report sent and I print the
object in the report. In the last bug the Attribute was in the REPORT
?!?! (I remeber have seen a report where the same attribute was null).
For me it`s look like a race .. but all occurs in the same thread.

Is tomcat can do copy of session object behind de scene.. (maybe becaus
of session reload ???) or is there anything in tomcat that can explain
this (If yes, how can I avoid it )? I just don`t get it I chasing this
bug for months now ...

Thanks for your help