To: "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 10:51 AM
Subject: Illegal Access

Greetings All

Some of the pages on a site running on localhost is throwing an Illegal Access error with java.net.BindException. I cannot think why some pages are causing this and other are not. I am running WindowsXP with Tomcat 5.5.12. Any ideas what may be causing this? Thank you in advance.

what does the ConnectorPort specified for catalina's default non-SSL HTTP/1.1 Connector say? -- Is this the port used to access all non SSL apps in webapps? If so, this is localhost:8080

No stdout_YYYYMMDD.log for today is written.

Ran netstat -a but could not find hostname:ConnectorPort (I am assuming hostname will be localhost in this case) in Local or Foreign addresses.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Business.Solution.Developers