Is there any info about when an updated release is scheduled?

On Fri Dec 23 19:45:11 CET 2005 Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
wrote:
> I've been getting a good amount of emails regarding the clustering system
being broken in Tomcat 5.5, so I thought I make the announcement here so that we
can clear the air once and for all.  In tomcat 5.5.10 the underlying communication
protocol for the clustering system changed, and not only made the release
incompatible with any previous release, but also broke the system completely.
This change should have never seen the codebase, but it did.  We apologize for
this error, it has been fixed in 5.5.15, in the future, we advise developers to
not change protocol and low level code in dot-dot releases without complete
regression testing.  Filip