If I remember correcty you should but the
"properties" file(s) in the  CATALINA_HOME/conf  direcotry???

Let me know if it works.
bana lakshmi narayana reddy wrote:

Hi,
  I need small help. for setup a log4j in tomcat 5.0
 i have done the following steps
 1). copied log4j.jar into CATALINA_HOME/common/lib
2). copied log4j.properties file into CATALINA_HOME/common/classes still i am not able done a setup. Is there anything is missed in my setup process... please help me
 regards,
reddy

Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.

--
Dwayne A. Ghant
Application Developer