Good Call-

Thanks Bill,

Martin Gainty

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient.

"Martin Gainty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hello Dhaval
>
> Did you try
> Host myHost = (Host)context.getParent()?
> Anyone else?

You're Context needs to be privileged for that to work.

If you're not using a SecurityManager, you should be able to do it via JMX.
Something like:
  ObjectName oname = new ObjectName("*:j2eeType=WebModule,*");
  Set contexts = mBeanServer.queryMBeans(oname);
  Iterator it = contexts.iterator();
  while(it.hasNext()) {
       ObjectInstance oi = (ObjectInstance)it.next();
       ObjectName cname = oi.getObjectName();
       // Do something with it here
  }